Turkey Leg Stuffed with ChestnutsHOJE PARA JANTAR
This turkey leg is stuffed with a mixture of chestnuts, ground beef, and ground pork for a flavorful dish that will keep you satisfied. The turkey leg is marinated in a mixture of beer, garlic, and orange juice which helps to get the dish off to a flavorful start. There is a little bit of effort involved, making this dish perfect to make on a fall weekend. Try this recipe with some roasted vegetables and a grains.
- 1 beer
- 1/2 orange
- 1/2 lemon
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 turkey leg (boneless)
- 50 grams bread (day old)
- 50 mL olive oil
- 1 onion (large, chopped)
- 200 grams minced beef
- 100 grams minced pork
- 1 chicken bouillon
- 50 mL soy sauce
- ground black pepper
- 1 boiled egg
- 200 grams chestnuts (cooked and peeled)
- 3 steaks (turkey, not too thin)
- In a bowl, add beer, orange juice, lemon juice, orange peel, lemon peel, 1 minced garlic clove, salt, and pepper. Pour the marinade on the turkey leg, cover the bowl, and refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
- Cut the bread into pieces, put it in a bowl, and cover with water.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, add 1 clove of minced garlic and onion. Fry until the onion starts to soften (about 10 minutes).
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories790Calories from Fat340|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat340|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes