Turkey DijonBest Foods
- 2 tablespoons butter (I Can't Believe It's Not, !® Spread)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups cooked turkey (sliced, 8 oz.)
- 7 1/2 ounces asparagus (frozen, thawed)
- cooked rice
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion and garlic powder, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until onion is almost tender.
- 2Whisk in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, mustard, broth and lemon juice, then simmer 2 minutes. Stir in turkey and asparagus and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until heated through. Serve over hot rice.