- 4 cups stuffing (leftover prepared, divided)
- 4 cups cooked turkey (coarsely chopped leftover, about 1 lb.)
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise (divided)
- 1/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups mashed potatoes (prepared)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 6 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 8-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Spoon in 2 cups stuffing, then top with turkey.
- Combine 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cranberry sauce; evenly spread over turkey.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, potatoes and cheese in large bowl. Evenly spread on turkey, then top with remaining 2 cups stuffing.
- Bake 40 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired, with dried cranberries.