- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced (or small red)
- 1 small onion (sliced)
- 2 cups cooked turkey (shredded or cubed, or chicken)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa (prepared)
- 6 fajita size flour tortillas (6-in., warmed)
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat and cook red pepper and onion, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in turkey, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and salsa. Reduce heat to low and simmer 1 minute, stirring constantly, until heated through.
- Evenly divide filling down center of each tortilla; top with cheese. Roll up tortilla and fold ends up to secure filling. Serve, if desired, with additional salsa, sour cream or shredded cheddar cheese.