Turbot with Onion VinaigretteKooking
Finding the perfect dinner when you are craving a decadent dish that will be hearty and healthy is sometimes hard to find. This dish for Turbot with Onion Vinaigrette is sweet, savory and hearty. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family and friends with a delicious dinner this week. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- turbot (in thick slices)
- apple cider vinegar
- extra-virgin olive oil
- mushrooms (for garnish, optional)
- 1For the onion vinaigrette, cut onion into thin slices.
- 2Heat oil in a saucepan and sauté onion until almost translucent.
- 3Add minced garlic, sprig of thyme, a few capers and a splash of vinegar.
- 4Season to taste with salt and pepper and continue cooking until onions are translucent.
- 5For the fish, season turbot to taste.
- 6Grill on a preheated griddle, until golden, but still medium-rare.
- 7Place turbot filets in pan with onion and continue to cook until fish is done.
- 8If desired, sauté a few mushrooms and arrange with fish.