- 7 ounces shell pasta
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 5 ounces tuna packed in water (drained)
- 4 marinated artichoke hearts (quartered lengthwise)
- 8 pitted black olives (halved lengthwise)
- 1/4 cup basil leaves (small)
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain; return to pan.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a medium skillet on medium heat. Add garlic, drained tuna, artichoke and olives; cook and stir for 2 mins or until heated through.
- Add tuna mixture to pasta in pan; toss to combine. Season. Divide pasta mixture among serving bowls. Sprinkle with basil. Serve.