- 250 sweet potato (grs of raw peeled, or 3 / 4 cup of puree)
- 1 can tuna (Nero's natural)
- 1/2 onion (small, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons oatmeal
- salt (to your taste)
- black sesame seeds (white and, to taste)
- grated carrot
- berries (pomegranate)
- 100 milliliters plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon harissa
- Bake the sweet potatoes in pieces and mash them.
- Alternatively use roasted sweet potato scraps and mash them until you have the desired amount.
- In a bowl put the puree, crumbled tuna, onion, parsley, egg yolk, flakes and salt to taste.
- Stir well, mixing all the ingredients.
- With wet hands, form balls with the dough and roll them in the sesame seeds.
- Place the balls prepared a tray with non-stick baking paper, and bring to a preheated oven at 400 ° F for about 20 minutes.
- Serve the balls with a carrot salad and grated courgette, garnished with pomegranate berries and seasoned to taste.