If you are craving a fancy and flavorful dinner, then why not try making this recipe for Tuna and Wakame Muffins. It is the perfect combination of a sweet, savory and salty dish. This recipe would be decadent paired with the perfect meal main entrée. Why not pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping and surprise your family this weekend with a decadent side dish for the family dinner.
- 1 yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 200 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 40 grams olive oil
- 1 can albacore (flaked, with wakame seaweed)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix the yogurt with the eggs and then add the flour.
- Stir in the baking powder and olive oil.
- Add the flaked tuna and mix well.
- Pour the batter in muffin molds.
- Bake for 15 minutes.