Tuna SpreadHoje para Jantar
- 2 cans tuna packed in olive oil
- 4 teaspoons light mayonnaise
- salt (to taste)
- white pepper (to taste)
- lemon juice (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon whiskey (or port wine)
- 3 sprouts
- 3 carrots
- 1Cut the pickles to the desired size and put them in a bowl.
- 2Add the drained tuna, mayonnaise, and whiskey, and season with salt, pepper and a few drops of lemon juice.
- 3The pickles are already acidic, so only a little lemon juice is suggested.
- 4Taste the seasoning and add more lemon if you feel necessary.
- 5Add chopped parsley or chives if desired.