- 8 fajita size flour tortillas (6-in.)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 2 cans tuna, drained and flaked (5 oz. ea.)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 green onion (sliced)
- 4 slices american cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Evenly brush 4 tortillas with 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. On cookie sheet, arrange tortillas, mayonnaise-side-down; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine tuna, 1/4 cup Mayonnaise, lemon juice and onion. Evenly spread tuna mixture on tortillas, top with cheese, then remaining tortillas. Evenly brush tops of tortillas with remaining 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortillas are golden. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.