- 2 cans tuna, drained and flaked (6-1/2 oz. ea.)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chunky salsa (prepared)
- 6 fajita size flour tortillas (6-in.)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 3 oz.)
- In small bowl, combine tuna, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and salsa. Evenly spread three tortillas with tuna mixture; top with cheese, then remaining tortillas.
- In 12-inch skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, cook quesadillas over medium heat, one at a time, turning once, until lightly golden and cheese is melted. Cut into triangles and serve, if desired, with shredded lettuce and additional salsa.
Jennifer Strnad 7 days ago
it was good, I just decided to mix everything together.