- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 14 1/2 ounces chicken broth
- 2 cans tuna, drained and flaked (6 oz. ea.)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup frozen green peas (thawed)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise (divided)
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta (cooked and drained)
- 1/2 cup buttery crackers (crumbled, about 10 crackers)
- Heat 6 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and flour and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Stir in tuna and cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 2 minutes. Whisk in broth. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 2 minutes .
- Stir in bow ties, peas and cheese and cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 2 minutes. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Turn into 2-quart shallow casserole.
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise with cracker crumbs; sprinkle over casserole. Bake 20 minutes or until golden.
- Preheat oven to 350°.