- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon white distilled vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 ounces tuna, drain and flake
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup shredded carrots (or chopped)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- In large bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, relish, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir in macaroni, tuna, celery, carrot and onion. Chill, if desired. Toss, if desired, with additional Mayonnaise before serving.