This recipe for Tuna Donuts is a sweet, tart, and tantalizing treat that will tickle the taste buds. The cake is sweet and fluffy. The Tuna Donuts is an airy and sweet celebration on top. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping for a sweet surprise the next family gathering. This is the perfect sweet treat for a holiday dinner or a special occasion. Why not bring this to the next family gathering?
- 1 can tunafish (drained)
- 3 eggs
- 1 shallot (diced)
- chives (diced, to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon oat bran
- 1 tablespoon wheat bran
- pepper (spicy, to taste)
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place the tuna in a bowl and stir it with a fork to break it apart.
- Whisk the eggs and mix in with the tuna.
- Dice the shallot and add it to the mixture.
- Add the chives, salt, and a bit of pepper.
- Add brans and a bit of spicy pepper, and finally the yeast.
- Divide into tart pans and bake for 20 minutes.
- Prick with a knife to check cooking.