This recipe for Tuna Donuts is a sweet, tart, and tantalizing treat that will tickle the taste buds. The cake is sweet and fluffy. The Tuna Donuts is an airy and sweet celebration on top. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping for a sweet surprise the next family gathering. This is the perfect sweet treat for a holiday dinner or a special occasion. Why not bring this to the next family gathering?
- 1 can tuna (drained)
- 3 eggs
- 1 shallots (diced)
- chives (diced, to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon oat bran
- 1 tablespoon wheat bran
- pepper (spicy, to taste)
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Place the tuna in a bowl and stir it with a fork to break it apart.
- 3Whisk the eggs and mix in with the tuna.
- 4Dice the shallot and add it to the mixture.
- 5Add the chives, salt, and a bit of pepper.
- 6Add brans and a bit of spicy pepper, and finally the yeast.
- 7Divide into tart pans and bake for 20 minutes.
- 8Prick with a knife to check cooking.