Tuna CasseroleAs receitas lá de casa
Here's a tuna casserole that the whole family will love, especially the home cook, since it can be on the dinner table in less than an hour. Boiling the pasta at the same time as you blanch the vegetables is one time-saving tip; then all the ingredients are tossed together in the casserole dish and baked to perfection, running it under the broiler at the end to brown the top in spots (watch carefully when doing this).
- 250 grams salad (special, ready conchiglie, shell shaped pasta)
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 4 cans tuna
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 package soy cream (Alpro)
- 1Preheat oven to 356°F.
- 2On the stove, bring two medium pots of salted water to a boil.
- 3Place the pasta in one of the pots of boiling water and cook for 10 minutes.
- 4Place peeled and diced carrots, peas and corn in the other pot of boiling water. Cook until tender.
- 5Drain pasta and vegetables in a colander.
- 6Place pasta and vegetables back into one of the pots. Add the drained tuna, one package of cream and the mayonnaise.
- 7Mix well over low heat.
- 8Place the mixture in a baking pan.
- 9Place in the oven and allow it to warm for 10 minutes. Then place under the broiler until golden.
- 10Allow to cool completely.
- 11Serve warm.