When you want a quick and easy recipe for an appetizer that everyone will love, you know you need something that will tantalize their taste buds. This recipe for Truffles is creamy and dreamy. It uses cream cheese and cheddar cheese to create the creamy texture. These little snacks are perfect for any holiday party, special occasion, backyard barbecue, or family gathering. We hope you love these mouthwatering morsels as much as we do.
- 40 grams white sesame seeds
- 160 grams cream cheese
- 80 grams grated cheddar
- Quickly toast the sesame seeds in a hot skillet. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Mix the cream cheese and cheddar in a bowl.
- Using a teaspoon, make small balls of the cream cheese mixture by rolling it in between your hands.
- Pour the sesame seeds onto a plate and coat the cream cheese truffles by rolling them in the seeds.
- Put the truffles on a serving plate and refrigerate until ready to serve.