Finding the perfect side dish to pair with your decadent Sunday dinner can be difficult. There are so many recipes claiming to be the best, it is hard to decide which one to try. This recipe for Tuffade is decadent, rich and hearty. The creamy potatoes are combined with Tomme de Savoie cheese and other ingredients for a savory dish that is out of this world. We hope you enjoy it!
- 1 kilogram potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 400 grams tomme de savoie cheese (or similar)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons parsley (chopped)
- Peel and wash the potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes into 5 millimeter slices.
- In a stew pot, heat some olive oil, and add the potatoes.
- Cook, stirring constantly.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, peel and crush the garlic cloves.
- Add the garlic to the stew pot, and mix with potatoes.
- Finely cut the Tomme de Savoie cheese and gently mix into the pot.
- Let the cheese melt.
- Add the salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Mix gently.
- Serve warm.