- 12 ounces vanilla vodka (Tru organic)
- 6 ounces cocoa (white crème de)
- 2 cups ice
- 4 Martini (chilled, glasses)
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate (melted on a saucer)
- chocolate kisses
- orange peel
- Melt the chocolate gently in a microwave in 30-second increments. Pour onto a flat saucer. Dip the rim of each chilled glass into the melted chocolate and swirl to coat the lip.
- Place the ice into your metal cocktail shaker and shake for 10 seconds. The shaker should feel icy. Add the vodka and crème de cocoa and shake to chill for 15 seconds.
- Strain the very cold liquid into the prepared glasses—it will magically become clear as it settles. Garnish the lip of the glass with a strip of orange peel or a chocolate kiss. Enjoy!