Tropical SaladHoje para Jantar
- 1 lettuce
- 4 tomatoes (ripe)
- 3 slices pineapple
- 30 grams almonds
- oregano (to taste)
- 4 fresh basil leaves
- olive oil
- cider vinegar
- 1Wash and cut the lettuce with the green juice but with 1 cm thick.
- 2Wash the tomatoes and cut into slices and then to quarters.
- 3Prepare the pineapple and cut into cubes.
- 4Place all ingredients in a salad bowl.
- 5Put almonds in a pan on the stove to enhance the taste and sprinkle the salad with them.
- 6Season with olive oil, vinegar, salt and sprinkle with oregano and chopped basil leaves.