- 750 milliliters plum wine
- 1 bunch lemon grass
- 3 centimeters ginger (peeled and chopped)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 mango (peeled and cubed)
- 3 kiwis (peeled and cubed)
- 1 cantaloupe melon (peeled and cubed)
- 3 limes (1 sliced and 2 juiced)
- 750 milliliters chilled prosecco
- Bring 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup plum wine to a boil. Add ginger, chopped lemongrass and sugar then simmer for 2-3 mins. Remove from heat, add remaining plum wine, allow to cool then chill overnight.
- To serve, skewer 1/2 the fruit onto remaining pieces of lemongrass. Place remaining fruit in a punch bowl and strain plum wine over top. Add lime juice and chilled prosecco. Decorate with fruit skewers and serve.