Tropical Grilled Shrimp CocktailBest Foods
- 1 pound large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grate lime peel
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 1 mango (medium, peeled and diced, about 2 cups)
- 1/2 papaya (medium fresh, peeled and diced, about 2 cups)
- 1/3 cup red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley (chopped)
- 1Toss shrimp with 1 tablespoon lime juice, lime peel, garlic and 1 tablespoon Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise. Marinate 15 minutes. Remove shrimp from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil, turning once, until shrimp turn pink; set aside.
- 2Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine mango, papaya, red onion, remaining Mayonnaise, remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice and parsley. To serve, spoon mango mixture into margarita glasses or glass dishes and evenly top with shrimp. Garnish, if desired, with lime wedges.