- 1/2 cup coconut milk (full-fat canned)
- 2 orange (medium, peeled and seeded)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (melted)
- 1 teaspoon lime zest (finely grated)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 cups frozen mango
- 1 frozen banana (medium, sliced)
- 1/4 cup cauliflower (frozen raw)
- 2 tablespoons goji berries
- 1 teaspoon probiotic powder (2 capsules broken open)
- 1 cup fresh pineapple
- 1 bananas
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons shelled hemp seeds
- Throw the coconut milk, oranges, coconut oil, lime zest, lime juice, cardamom, and goji berries, frozen cauliflower, and probiotic powder (if using) into your KitchenAid® Power Plus® blender container, secure the lid, and blast on high for about 30 seconds, until the mixture is completely pulverized and smooth.
- Scrape down the sides of the blender container with the flex edge of the tamper. Add the frozen mango and banana, secure the lid, remove the center lid cap, and insert the tamper.
- Holding the tamper in place with a firm grip, process on variable speed 11 for 20 to 30 seconds, using the tamper to guide the fruit through the blades until smooth, but still frozen. (It should be a thick consistency like frozen sorbet.)
- Using the flex-edge spatula, guide the frozen mixture evenly into two breakfast bowls, and top with sliced fruit, shaved coconut, and hemp seeds. Enjoy immediately.