Trofie Liguri with Coppa and MozzarellaLolibox
If you want the flavors and look of a fine dinning restaurant, but can’t afford the tab, then try this Trofie Liguri with Coppa and Mozzarella. This rich, hearty, healthy, and savory dish is perfect for a summer day. These fresh ingredients blend well to create a creamy and flavorful dish that everyone will love. Be sure to pick up the ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can enjoy this blissful dish this weekend.
- trofie (thin, twisted pasta from Genova)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (plus 1 extra tbsp. for sauce and for baking)
- pasta (mix, seasoning)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 mozzarella cheese
- 200 grams coppa (dry-cured Italian ham)
- sage (sprinkle)
- ground black pepper
- 1Preheat oven at 350 F
- 2Cook the Trofie in salted boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
- 3Heat olive oil in a skillet.
- 4Meanwhile, heat a frying pan and pour 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add the pasta mix and 3 tablespoons water. Mix well and let the sauce simmer.
- 5Meanwhile, cut the mozzarella and Coppa into small pieces.
- 6Lightly grease an oven-proof dish with olive oil.
- 7Once the pasta is cooked, mix it together with the sauce in a large bowl. Mix well and place in the oven-proof dish. Add Coppa, sage, and mozzarella and season with salt and pepper.
- 8Bake in oven for about 15-20 minutes. If necessary, place under the broiler for a few minutes.