- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 8 ounces cool whip
- 1/4 cup white chocolate (shaved)
- 2 cups chocolate pudding
- 1 tablespoon chocolate bar (shaved bittersweet, for garnish)
- 8 fresh raspberries (for garnish)
- fresh mint (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a 9 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Coat with cooking spray.
- Heat chocolate chips and butter in a microwave for 1 1/2 mins. Let cool slightly then stir until smooth. Set aside.
- In an electric stand mixer, whisk together eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt for 3 mins, or until thick and fluffy. Mix in cooled chocolate mixture. Sift in cocoa powder and flour then fold in until just combined. Transfer to prepared pan and bake for 22 mins, or until a skewer inserted in the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs. Let cool for 15 mins. Cake will fall as it cools. Invert onto a wire rack and discard parchment paper. Cut into 24 discs then cut each disc in half.
- Whisk together Cool Whip and white chocolate. Set aside. Spoon 3 tbsp pudding into 8 serving vessels. Arrange 2 cake halves over top then cover with 2 tbsp whipped cream. Repeat layers with remaining pudding, cake and whipped cream. Garnish with shaved chocolate, fresh raspberries and mint.
|Calories770Calories from Fat430|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat430|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.