Triple Berries & Cream with Raw Honeychefshamy.com
- 3 berries (types of, Raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries)
- cream (Use the cream of your choice- I prefer 38% fat Heavy Cream)
- honey (You can use any honey- I prefer local raw honey)
- 1Put the berries in a bowl. Pour cream over it. Drizzle honey onto it.
- 2This is a very loose recipe. If that stresses you out and you want to know exactly how much to put, try this: ¼ cup of each type of berry, ½ cup of cream, 1 tablespoon of honey. There you go, stress abated.
- 3Also, try it on frozen berries! My favorite is frozen blueberries because of the texture. The cream will freeze right onto the berry and you can break it apart and eat it immediately, or you can let it thaw a bit and then dig in. Enjoy!
PER SERVING *
|Calories20Calories from Fat9|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat9|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Honey BaklavaDeliciously Yum
Melópita – Honey pie from Sifnos islandCook Me Greek
Struffoli (Honey Balls)Everybody Loves Italian
Raw Lavender Honey CheesecakeFitgirlcode
Mint Lemonade with Raw Honey and Mint Ice CubesSuper Healthy Kids
Spiced Raw Honey-Turmeric PasteNourishing Days
Homemade Caramel Toffee with Almonds, Dark Chocolate & Raw HoneyThe Rising Spoon
Figs with Macadamia Cheese and Raw HoneyMedical Medium Blog
Raw Chocolate Truffles with Honey & Bee PollenGoop
Honeydew and Raw Honey Hydrating MaskJoyous Health - Toronto
Raw Honey Date Sesame BallsSerious Eats
Raspberry, Blueberry, Blackberry or Strawberry FillingEveryDay with Rachael Ray
Strawberry Blueberry Blackberry Pie CobblerSmall Town Woman
Mixed Berry CobblerNatty's Pantry
Summer Berry PuddingSmitten Kitchen
Mixed Berry CrumbleBaker's Partyshop
Berry Yogurt PopsiclesSkinnytaste
Rainbow Fruit PizzaWell Plated