- 1 Jell-O Gelatin (pkt, 4-serving size, brand gelatin, raspberry fla)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 red raspberries (pkt, 10-oz Birds Eye quick thaw, thawed)
- ice cubes
- 12 shortbread cookies
- 1/2 milk (or and-Half)
- 1 instant pudding & pie filling (pkt, 4-serving size Jell-O, and pie f)
- cool whip (cup Thawed)
- Combine syrup and ice cubes to make 1 cup. Add to gelatin, stirring until ice is melted. Place bowl in larger bowl of ice and water. Let stand, stirring occasionally, until gelatin is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Reserve 6 raspberries for garnish, if desired. Stir remaining raspberries into gelatin.
- CRUMBLE cookies into individual dessert dishes. Spoon gelatin mixture over cookies; chill until set but not firm.
- POUR half and half into small bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk until well blended, about 1 to 2 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon over gelatin mixture.
- Chill until set, about 1 hour. Garnish with reserved raspberries and additional whipped topping, if desired.