- 8 ounces bow tie pasta, cook and drain
- 6 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red vinegar white white, wine,
- 2 tablespoons loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 ounces tuna (drained and flaked)
- 9 ounces frozen green beans (thawed)
- 2 cups tomatoes
- 1/3 cup red onion (chopped)
- Cook bow ties according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- In large bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, vinegar, basil, garlic and pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss well. Chill, if desired.