- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 6 ounces tuna (any variety, drained and flaked)
- salad (Your favorite tasty tuna, ingredients*)
- 4 crusty rolls (small)
- In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, tuna and your favorite tuna salad ingredients.
- To serve, cut the tops off rolls. Using fingers, push or remove bread filling to make a hole. Fill with tuna salad and, if desired, replace tops of rolls.
- Use toothpicks to secure cucumber slices to each roll to form wheels. If desired, use additional Mayonnaise to glue pitted ripe olive slices on for headlights.