- 18 ounces chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and lightly flour a 13 x 9-inch baking pan; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer on low speed, beat cake mix, Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise, water and eggs 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- In small bowl, combine coconut, brown sugar and pecans. Set aside.
- Bake 20 minutes, sprinkle the coconut mixture. Continue baking 15 minutes longer or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. On wire rack, cool completely. To serve, cut into squares.