Track Pass Coconut Pecan Chocolate CakeBest Foods
- 18 ounces chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and lightly flour a 13 x 9-inch baking pan; set aside.
- 2In large bowl, with electric mixer on low speed, beat cake mix, Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise, water and eggs 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- 3In small bowl, combine coconut, brown sugar and pecans. Set aside.
- 4Bake 20 minutes, sprinkle the coconut mixture. Continue baking 15 minutes longer or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. On wire rack, cool completely. To serve, cut into squares.