Tostadas With Crabmeat SaladBest Foods
- 12 ounces fresh crabmeat
- 1 avocado (medium, peeled and chopped)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapenos (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 6 corn tortillas (6-inch )
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce (shredded)
- 1Combine crabmeat, avocado, onion, red pepper and jalapeno pepper in small bowl. Stir in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, lime juice and cilantro; set aside.
- 2Heat oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook tortillas, one at a time, 1 minute or until crisp, turning once; drain on paper towels. To serve, arrange tortillas on serving platter and evenly top with lettuce, then crab salad.