- 3/4 cup wish-bone (robusto italian or italian dressing, divided)
- 1 pound uncook medium shrimp, peel and devein
- 6 cups torn romain lettuc leav
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tomatoes
- 4 ounces feta cheese crumbles (mediterranean-style)
- Pour 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing over shrimp in small nonaluminum baking dish or resealable plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil shrimp, turning once, 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Combine remaining ingredients in large serving bowl. Add shrimp and toss. Serve immediately.