- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onions (medium, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 cups rotisserie chicken (shredded)
- 14 1/2 ounces diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 2 cups water
- 1 knorr homestyl stock chicken (tub)
- 12 chip plain tortilla
- Heat oil in 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring frequently, until onion is tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in chili powder and cook 30 seconds. Stir in chicken and cook, stirring frequently, 30 seconds.
- Stir in tomatoes and water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken until Stock is melted.
- To serve, evenly arrange tortilla chips in 4 soup bowls, then top with soup. Garnish, if desired, with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, chopped cilantro and/or lime wedges.
|Calories160Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
Mark L. 3 months ago
We made this for lunch today and my wife and I both really enjoyed it. For substitutions, I used a carton of chicken broth rather than the Knorr product, and instead of the can of diced tomatoes, I used the Del Monte can of diced tomatoes, onions and green peppers. Plus, I added 1/2-tbsp of cumin. Delicious.
Kathy O. 3 years ago
I made this recipe and it was yummy. I did not change anything. What I like about preparing the recipe is that it is short and sweet and does not require a lot of ingredients. It is perfect for the on-the-go person. I'm sharing it with my friends.