Tortilla Wraps with Bean SauceMadeleine Cocina
If you want a hearty, savory dish that packs a lot of flavor, then try this Tortilla Wraps with Bean Sauce. It takes 40 minutes to prepare these mouthwatering wraps, so it is perfect for a dinner dish any night of the week. Ingredients include cooked black beans, chipotle chili pepper, coriander, cottage cheese, cooking oil, eggs, roasted poblano peppers, corn tortillas, cotija or feta cheese, and avocado.
- 2/3 cup black beans (cooked)
- 1/2 chili peppers (chipotle, previously soaked in water for 20 min.)
- 4 sprigs coriander
- cottage cheese (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 poblano peppers (roasted, peeled, and cut into strips)
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1/4 cup cotija cheese (feta cheese may be used as a substitute)
- 1/2 avocado (cut into small cubes)
- 1Put the beans, chipotle pepper, and about 1/4 cup of water into a blender. Blend everything until the ingredients are fully mixed and liquefied.
- 2Pour the mixture into a pan and cook until the sauce begins to bubble and becomes somewhat thick. Turn off the stove and add salt (as much as you prefer).
- 3Pour the cooking oil into a pan and add the poblano pepper strips. Lightly cook the pepper strips over medium-low heat and then add the eggs. Mix everything well and add salt and pepper. Once the eggs are fully cooked, set them aside on a plate.
- 4Heat up the tortillas in a separate pan.
- 5Fill each tortilla with eggs and roll them up into small wraps.
- 6Place 3–4 rolled-up tortillas on a plate, and pour the bean sauce on top, making sure to cover the tortillas completely. Top with avocado cubes and cheese.
PER SERVING *
|Calories640Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.