- 1 pound pork loin roast, boneless
- 4 tablespoons rub (Latin)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (spreadable, with pineapple)
- 3 tablespoons horseradish
- 8 flour tortillas (10-inch)
- 8 ounces roasted red peppers, drained
- 8 ounces alfalfa sprouts (carton)
- Coat all surfaces of pork loin with Latin American Rub. Place pork in shallow pan and roast in a 350 degree F, until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F (about 20 minute per pound). Remove roast from oven, let cool, wrap and refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl stir together horseradish and cream cheese. Spread one tablespoon of cream cheese mixture on one side of each tortilla. Top cream cheese with red pepper and alfalfa sprouts.
- Very thinly slice the pork loin and top alfalfa sprouts with a thin layer of sliced pork. Roll up tortillas tightly, wrap securely in foil and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, slice tortilla rolls into 1 1/2 inch servings and arrange on serving platter.