- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion (medium)
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup roasted tomatoes (with garlic, canned)
- 1/2 red pepper (diced)
- 14 ounces green chilies (diced)
- 1/2 lime (juiced)
- 13 1/2 ounces andouille (JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked, Split Rope Sausage Rope, diced)
- 2 cups tortilla chips (or corn chips, broken)
- chopped cilantro
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium to high heat.
- Add onion, red pepper, Andouille sausage and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add broth, tomatoes, salt, chilies and lime juice. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Ladle soup into bowls.
- Top each with tortilla chips and serve with cilantro and green onion.