- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon hellmann's or best foods real mayonnaise
- 1 green onion (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons country crock spread
- 1/4 cup queso fresco (or asadero)
- 1 burrito size flour tortilla (10-in.)
- In small bowl, with wire whisk or fork, beat eggs, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and green onion; set aside.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt Spread over medium-high heat and add egg mixture. With spatula, lift set edges of omelet, tilting pan to allow uncooked mixture to flow to bottom. When omelet is set and slightly moist, sprinkle with cheese, then top with tortilla. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered 2 minutes or until tortilla is warm. Turn omelet out of pan onto plate, tortilla side down, then roll, jelly-roll style. Garnish, if desired, with salsa and sour cream.