- 9 ounces cheese tortellini (packages of three)
- 24 ounces spaghetti sauce (jar of)
- 16 ounces Alfredo sauce (jar of)
- 10 ounces frozen spinach (box of)
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning (dried)
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning (dried)
Gina Brandon 5 Jun
Delish- we added Italian sausage will make again
Jennifer Attanasio 23 May
fantastic! I added, a lb of sweet italian sausage into the sauce after, I cooked and drained the meat. The husband and kiddos really enjoyed it. Thanks for the idea!
Lori Sari 10 Apr 2017
Very good! The combination of the red sauce and Alfredo with spinach was yummy. I did add a diced onion and some ground turkey and sautéed them while waiting for the water to boil. My daughter and my husband both really enjoyed it.