When you just can’t get a juicy steak off your mind, then why not give this Top Sirloin Steak with Butter, Red Pepper Flakes and Lime a try. It only has 50 calories and seven ingredients to create a special dinner for loved ones. This steak is perfe…
t paired with any vegetable side dish. We know you and your loved ones will love this recipe as much as we do.
- 1 top sirloin steak (about 1 Kg)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 30 minutes before cooking the steak, cover both sides with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 250C 10 minutes before cooking the meat.
- Place a large frying pan (one that can be placed in the oven) on the stove and pour one tablespoon olive oil into the pan. Once the oil begins to sizzle place the steak in the pan and grill both sides for 4–6 minutes.
- After both sides of the meat are lightly grilled, place the entire pan into the oven and let the meat cook for 7–10 minutes.
- Once the meat is cooked, set it aside to cool off for 10 minutes.
- While the meat is cooling, take the pan back to the stove. Add the red pepper flakes, butter, and lime (cut in half) to the pan and let the ingredients heat up over low-medium heat.
- Pour this mixture over the meat and squeeze some of the lime juice on the meat as well.
- Serve alone, with salad, or french fries.
|Calories50Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.