Game day treat? Who doesn't love a good steak sandwich? We know we do. Try our Top Sirloin Steak Sandwich today and tell us what you think in the comments below. You can also give this recipe a star rating for users to follow. This recipe is made with the top of the line sirloin steak which gives it tons the sandwich tons of flavor. If you are a meat lover you will obsess over this Top Sirloin Steak Sandwich recipe.
- 1 top sirloin steak
- salt and ground black pepper
- olive oil
- fresh rosemary (minced)
- 1 can pimentos
- 10 sprigs parsley
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 8 slices bread
- fresh spinach
- Salt and pepper the steak and spread olive oil on both sides. Sprinkle with rosemary on both sides.
- Sear the steak in a hot skillet for 8 minutes on each side.
- Mix the pimentos and the parsley together in a small bowl, sprinkle with the vinegar and mix. Spread on a cutting board.
- When the steak has cooked, place it on the pimento mixture and let cool 10 minutes. Cut into thin strips, against the grain.
- Toast the bread, place spinach and lettuce on the bottom half of each sandwich. Divide the steak and the pimento mixture between the sandwiches.