- 1 can black olives (large, cut in half, 6 oz. olives after draining)
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella (pearls, cut in half, or use regular fresh mozzarella and cut into pieces)
- 1/2 cup vinaigrette dressing (I used my favorite vinaigrette, but any type of homemade or bottled vinaigrette that you like will work. A good choice would be Newman's Own Olive Oil and Vinegar Dressing, which is widely available and has only 1 gram of sugar.)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves (chopped or torn)
- ground black pepper
Stephanie Schmidt 10 Sep
everyone loved it! i added some balsamic glaze to the dressing. yum!
Laura 30 Jul
This was easy to make and really good! I halved it and it was easy.
Shron 30 Mar
It was great. Served it at church and every bite was gone.
Moccia 8 Oct 2017
I loved the olives, they gave the Caprese salad a great taste!
Bones 21 Jun 2017
Fantastic would definitely make it again
Mary Jo Snow 30 May 2017
Great fresh salad. Used a red wine vinaigrette.
Nancy F. 24 Jul 2016
This salad was delicious and perfect for a hot summer evening. Great idea to add fresh basil to dressing.
Jacqueline G. 24 May 2016
This was a quick and easy side to go along with my Italian seasoned baked chicken and blanched asparagus tossed in olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic. I had intended to save some tomato, olive, and moz salad for lunch, but...I admit, I over-indulged and didn't save myself left overs.