Tomato, Peas and Salted Ricotta Cheese Tagliatelle NoodlesL'Antro dell'Alchimista
This pasta look amazing! Can you believe it only takes 40 minutes to prepare? Try our Tomato, Peas and Salted Ricotta Cheese Tagliatelle Noodles recipe today! The rich Italian flavors make for a perfect family meal. You won't believe how delicious this plate is until you try it! Full of vegetables that are great for the kids, you will aim to please with this Tomato, Peas and Salted Ricotta Cheese Tagliatelle Noodles recipe!
- egg noodles
- tomato purée
- peas (Baby)
- ricotta cheese (Salted, aged)
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1Place a few tablespoons of oil in a terracotta saucepan and add some thinly sliced leek. Saute it until it is transparent.
- 2Add the tomato puree and a handful of peas.
- 3Season to taste with salt and a pinch of sugar.
- 4Cook the sauce until done.
- 5In the meantime, cook the pasta, drain it, and add the sauce.
- 6Before serving, sprinkle the pasta with chopped basil and some grated salted ricotta cheese.