- 1 refrigerated pie crust (from 14.1-ounce package)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick Rosemary Leaves (finely crushed)
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Oregano Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon mccormick black pepper, coarse ground
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (from McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder)
- 2 ounces goat cheese (chèvre, softened)
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese (light)
- 2 medium tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare crust as directed on package. Place on foil-lined baking sheet. Mix rosemary, garlic powder, oregano, pepper and sea salt in small bowl. Mix cheeses and 1 teaspoon of the herb mixture until well blended.
- Spread a thin layer of cheese mixture over crust to within 1 1/2 inches of edges. Arrange tomatoes over cheese. Sprinkle with remaining herb mixture. Fold about 1-inch edge of crust up over tomatoes, pleating or folding crust as needed.
- Bake 20 minutes or until crust is golden. Cool 5 minutes. Cut tart into 8 wedges. Serve warm or at room temperature.