Tomato, Carrot, and Coconut SoupLolibox
This simple vegetable soup will please any hungry stomach. It’s deep carrot flavors and acidic tomato base are cut by the sweetness of the coconut. Aromas of spicy curry and sweet carrots combine with thick potatoes and parsley that turn heads. Vegetable stock provides a small amount of salt seasoning and keeps this hot soup completely vegetarian. Onions provide the final bitter kick. Its creamy sauce is loaded with thick cut vegetables and sharp spices.
- olive oil
- 1 onions
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 liter water
- 500 grams carrots
- 3 potatoes
- 1 tablespoon curry
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- coconut milk (20 cl.)
- 1In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and add the chopped onions and parsley.
- 2When the onions are translucent, add the tomatoes cut into quarters.
- 3Stir and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- 4Add the water and the finely chopped carrots and potatoes.
- 5Add a heaping tablespoon of curry and the bouillon cube.
- 6Simmer until the vegetables are cooked.
- 7Add coconut milk, mix, and serve hot.