Tomato and Wild Arugula Rustic PizzaReceitas Da Felicidade!
Pizza doesn’t always have to be about meat and cheese. This recipe for Tomato and Wild Arugula Rustic Pizza is flavorful, robust, and will take you to the hills of Italy. It takes 75 minutes to prepare this perfect pizza. Ingredients include warm water, baking powder, flour, sugar, olive oil, crushed garlic cloves, salt, rosemary sprigs, mozzarella cheese, potatoes, tomatoes, and wild arugula. This pizza is an aromatic sensation.
- 300 milliliters warm water
- 12 1/2 grams baking powder
- 500 grams flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic cloves (crushed)
- rosemary sprigs
- olive oil (to taste)
- 1 mozzarella cheese (ball)
- 1 potatoes (cut in very thin slices)
- 2 tomatoes
- mozzarella cheese (Grated, to taste)
- rocket leaves (Wild, washed and drained)
- 1In the bread machine bowl, add the warm water and baking powder.
- 2When the baking powder is dissolved, add the flour and sugar.
- 3Select the kneading program.
- 4When the dough finishes kneading, remove from machine, and knead lightly by hand to remove excess gas. Place in a warm place to leaven slightly for 1/2 hour.
- 5In a bowl, add the olive oil, garlic, a pinch of salt, and the rosemary sprigs.
- 6Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- 7Meanwhile, wash the unpeeled potato, and cut in very thin slices.
- 8Mold the dough into the desired shape, and place on baking tray lined with parchment paper, or on a silicone mat.
- 9Brush the top of the dough with olive oil and rosemary leaves.
- 10Place the grated cheese and potato slices on top of the brushed dough.
- 11Bake for 10 minutes, or until dough is cooked, and the potatoes are brown.
- 12Remove and brush again with the olive oil.
- 13To serve, top with grated mozzarella cheese, thin slices of tomato, and arugula.
PER SERVING *
|Calories780Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.