- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onions (small)
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1 tomatoes (ripe)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 cup rice
- 2 1/2 cups water
- Pour the olive oil in a pan, add onion and minced garlic and sauté on low heat.
- Peel the tomatoes, remove the seeds and mash in the pan.
- Add the bay leaf.
- Cut the pepper in cubes.
- Add to the pan and stir.
- Let cook a little until the tomatoes are tender, and add 2 cups of hot water.
- Season with salt.
- When the water starts to boil, add the rice.
- Stir, cover, and cook.
- When almost all the water is evaporated, make sure it is cooked.
- Add a little more water if desired, depending on your preferred rice consistency.
Pineapple Fried RiceDamn Delicious
Stuffed Green Peppers with Brown Rice, Italian Sausage, and ParmesanKalyn's Kitchen
5 Ingredient Mexican Brown RiceKim's Cravings
Creamy Mexican Unstuffed PeppersHellmann's
Cheesy Zucchini RiceMel's Kitchen Cafe
Italian Rice Slow CookerA Year of Slow Cooking
Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Rice BowlsA Zesty Bite
Mexican RiceMel's Kitchen Cafe
Slow Cooker Chicken & RiceSkinny Ms
Souper RicePlain Chicken
Easy Fried RiceThe Recipe Critic
Restaurant Style Mexican Rice In A Rice CookerMirlandra's Kitchen
Thai Chicken Fried RiceSkinnytaste
Imperial Arroz Con PolloHellmann's
Easy Yellow RiceVirtually Homemade
Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Brown Butter Garlic Lemon SauceThe Recipe Critic
Rice Cooker Mexican RiceNoshing With The Nolands
Easy Fried RiceMust Love Home
Slow Cooker Spanish RiceTaste and Tell
Rice Cooker Tomato Rice With Chicken And MushroomsDomestic Goddess Wannabe
Rice-filled PeppersEat Smarter
Bean-and-Rice-Stuffed PeppersBetter Homes and Gardens
Warm Gingered Chicken Salad With Crispy GreensHellmann's
Spanish RiceBarefeet In The Kitchen
Mexican RiceLife in the Lofthouse