- 1 baguette
- 1 tomatoes (very ripe)
- 1 fresh mozzarella cheese (ball)
- olive oil
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- basil leaves
- Cut baguette in half lengthwise.
- Put the bread in Actifry (or other table-top, low-fat fryer) with cut side down and set for 1 minute.
- Turn bread over, drizzle with a little olive oil and set for 1 additional minute.
- Remove bread and top with slices of mozzarella and tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place baguette in Actifry.
- Set for 5 minutes.
- For toastier bread, add 1-2 minutes to cooking time.
- Serve hot.
- Garnish with basil leaves.