- 12 slices ciabatta bread
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1/4 cup tomato puree
- 12 slices prosciutto
- basil leaves (to garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the bread slices on a baking sheet. Brush with combined olive oil and garlic. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 5-10 mins, until golden. Lightly brush the bread slices with the tomato puree while hot. Top each with a slice of prosciutto and garnish with a basil leaf. Season to taste, then serve.