- 14 ounces extra firm tofu (drained, patted dry, cut into 1-in. chunks)
- 1 teaspoon gluten free soy sauce (divided)
- 1/2 cup dressing (Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Vegan Carefully Crafted, and Sandwich Spread)
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 2 cups slaw mix
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 gluten (10-inch, free wraps)
- Toss tofu with 2 tablespoons soy sauce in medium bowl; set aside. Combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Carefully Crafted Dressing and Sandwich Spread, peanut butter, Sriracha sauce and remaining 1 teaspoon soy sauce in large bowl. Add coleslaw mix and toss to coat; set aside.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook tofu, in 2 batches, turning once, until crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Arrange tofu down center of wraps, then top with about 1/2 cup slaw. Roll up tightly and cut in half.