- 3/4 pound smoked deli ham (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 4 italian rolls (or hoagies, split and toasted)
- 1 chipotles in adobo (medium, very finely chopped)
- 1 avocado (ripe, sliced)
- 1/2 cup red onion (very thinly sliced)
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise with chipotle peppers in small bowl. Evenly spread Mayonnaise mixture in rolls, then evenly layer remaining ingredients. Wrap sandwiches in aluminum foil and bake 12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.