- 3/4 pound smoked deli ham (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 4 italian rolls (or hoagie, split and toasted)
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce (medium, very finely chopped)
- 1 avocado (ripe, sliced)
- 1/2 cup red onion (very thinly sliced)
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with chipotle pepper in small bowl. Evenly spread Mayonnaise mixture in rolls, then evenly layer remaining ingredients. Wrap sandwiches in aluminum foil and bake 12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Preheat oven to 350°.